May 25, 2011

So I had a cream jumper on my winter wishlist and I finally found this gorgeous knit from Sportsgirl $70 which i guess is okay, considering i just love Sportsgirl and it's amazing quality. You have to be really careful with these types of knits because they can catch on anything, it's really annoying! The other jumper i purchased from intoxic ($30) and no way would i pay anymore than that, considering i can barely move due to its high chance of attaching itselfs to something! As for my leopard print maxi (ICE $38), overpriced but i am so inlove! I kept going back and fourth in my decision to buy it, as i lacked the confidence to wear it. However, I have worn it to uni this week with my maroon jumper + my dr martens with not a single care in the world. & that's about it my lovelys


linds x




1 comment: