July 2, 2011

It has been a while! Things have been busy this week, with my main man's eighteenth birthday on Tuesday and other celebrations during the week as well. It's been heaps of fun, but now it's time to get back into my healthy eating! I haven't bought much lately, because i had to save my moola for pressies, but i did manage to pick up this cute cardigan from Ally for $35! I also got my hair done and had a laugh at the continuous stupidity of some people. Two years, seriously...it really makes me wonder.



3 comments:

  1. incredible pictures :D And I absolutely love your bunch of bracelets!

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really lovely blog, all of your photos are so well documented; that cake looks divine! Ahhh, I have to get back into healthy eating as well, I've been too naughty for too long.
    I'm following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are gorgeous. super happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete