June 20, 2011

"cos we are gonna be, forever you and me. always keep it flying high, in the sky of love" - Lighthouse Family
Today was such a beautiful day! My gym clothes were the only thing exciting that i put on today, but during my walk something amazing happened. I had just reached the park that i walk through and the song High by Lighthouse Family came on. I've loved this song since i was little, but i only really listened to the words today and found that I can really relate to it. It's nothing to do with the relationship me and Michael have, it's that one person who tries to get between it and has caused me quite a bit of hardship. Anyways, if that wasn't enough, a boy was flying a kite (because it was warm, but quite windy) and it was the perfect scene. I remember thinking to myself, this is some sort of sign or something haha. So many things are inspiring me lately and most importantly helping me. I feel so much better about everything.
"when you're close to tears remember, one day, it will all be over...cos we are gonna be, forever you and me."

No comments:

Post a Comment