June 15, 2011

Yes i know, another post. So, everyone is doing the 30 day photo challenge on facebook these days, but i've set myself up with something cooler. The 365 day challenge, which will be so much more interesting! To begin...

Day 1: hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself
My hopes, dreams and plans are seriously always changing. The main thing that I can't wait for is when Michael finishes school this year. We've talked about moving down to the South Coast for a while now and I really want to, but I am also nervous about it. I also hope to be thinner by the end of this year. I'll continue to work hard through my degree and also pick up a part-time job. Another goal of mine is to stay close with my true friends and make some new ones in the mean time. I hope that me and Michael continue this amazing relationship we share and most of all, i won't let her get between us. I'm learning from what she's done and can only imagine what life would be like without her on the scene, therefore I've got to try my best and ignore it and hope that it works out for the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment