June 18, 2011

day four: how you think your life would change if you achieved your dream?
I think it would change for the best. I would be way more confident in myself, decrease my anxiety. To reach my goals would be absolutely amazing. (I really don't know how to answer some of these questions very interestingly)

Anyways, back to some fashion related stuff maybe? Well hopefully I will have an outfit post for Wednesday, because i'm heading into Sydney, to go shopping for my friends 18th. She needs assistance in choosing a dress for her birthday and hell yeah i'm up for helping her out. Unfortunately I have no money to spend on myself, but fortunately the money I do have will be spent on a lovely soul who has a birthday coming up.
At the moment I am all about healthy eating and getting fit, but i'm not looking at pictures of skinny models for inspiration, i'm seeking my willpower from healthy sized women, with huge amounts of self-esteem. These women are absolutely beautiful and i envy their confidence! It's hard to stay motivated because it is so cold at the moment, but these pictures keep me in check.



No comments:

Post a Comment